Below you'll find a listing of all of our members. Click Here to download the Membership Brochure. Click the
Member name to download a vendor application.
Barnesville/Lamar County Chamber of Commerce
Marshall Hooks, President/CEO
100 Commerce Place / P.O. Box 506
Barnesville, GA 30204
Baxley-Appling County Board of Tourism
Paula Tanner, Executive Director
P.O. Box 537
Baxley, GA 31515
Golden Isles Art and Humanities Association
Heather Heath, Executive Director
1530 Newcastle Street
Brunswick, GA 31520
County Chamber of Commerce
Karen Mannus-Pennings, Tourism Executive Director
68 North Lee St.
Forsyth, GA 31029
Eastman/Dodge County Chamber of Commerce
Welcome Center Mgr/Tourism Dir
P.O. Box 550
116 Ninth Ave.
Eastman, GA 31023
Peach County Chamber of
The Troutman House
201 Oakland Heights Parkway
Ft Valley, GA 31030
Hawkinsville-Pulaski County Chamber of
Kimberly Brown, Executive Director
P.O. Box 300
Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Hazlehurst-Jeff Davis County Board of
Jim Sewell-Executive Director
P.O. Box 546
Hazlehurst, GA 31539
The French Mart
Joseph Bourdeau, Owner
643 Lumber City Hwy
Hazlehurst, GA 31539
Phone 912 632-5846
Telfair County Chamber of Commerce
Paula Rogers, President
9 E. Oak St.
McRae, GA 31055
Perry Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
Sheila Jones, Executive Director
P.O. Box 1609
Perry, GA 31069
Roberta-Crawford County Chamber of
Jean Mazur/Pattie Temple
P.O. Box 417
Roberta, GA 31078
Golden Isles Parkway Association, Inc. invites everyone to join our organization. We
offer numerous benefits to being a member.
Benefits of GIPA Membership
We offer information about your business, organization, or company to parkway
- Networking Opportunities at our meetings and events.
- FREE listing of your organizations information on the GIPA website.
- FREE link to your organizations website/email from the GIPA Site to your site.
- Access GIPA Member information and information of other businesses and organization located along the
- Opportunities to co-sponsor advertisement with GIPA on GIPA related events.
- Assistance with e-mail notification/advertising your events, business, organizations special
- Opportunity to assist GIPA in efforts to promote Golden Isles Parkway and better Georgia’s tourism and
GIPA Member Projects:
- Golden Isles Parkway Community Brochure – This brochure will list and describe communities along the
parkway in an effort to promote tourism and economic growth. These brochures will be distributed throughout
- Golden Isles Parkway Antique Trail Rack Card - This rack card will list antique and collectible
businesses within the communities located along Golden Isles Parkway in an effort to promote tourism and
the economic impact along the parkway. These rack cards will be distributed throughout Georgia.
- GIPA’s “Annual Peaches to the Beaches Yard Sale” Rack Card – This rack card will list communities
participating in Georgia’s Longest Yard Sale event. Started in 2005 the Peaches to the Beaches Yard Sale
has been a successful GIPA event for the past four years in helping to promote travel and to stimulate the
economic impact along Golden Isles Parkway. These rack cards will be distributed throughout Georgia.
Annual Membership DuesAll GIPA Membership Dues are tax-deductible and
are due annually in July. Your contribution is vital to our mission so we hope we can count on your
Chamber of Commerce
Tourism Board / CVB /Welcome Center
|*Associate Communities not located along Golden Isles Parkway.
To join the Golden Isles Parkway Association, please CLICK HERE to download our
membership application. Print the form, complete, and mail with your annual investment as indicated in the
membership levels above. Your application will be processed and you will be contact by the GIPA President.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to serving you!